The NDIA will announce information about future grants rounds later in 2018 on the NDIS website and here in the ILC Toolkit.
To find out more information about ILC and future grant rounds, subscribe to the ILC mailing list at the bottom of this page.
ILC Funded Projects
Three grant rounds are being delivered from July 2018 with a total of 160 projects across three rounds receiving ILC funding:
- 2018 Rural and Remote Grant Round
- 2018 - 2019 Round 2 Jurisdictional Grants ACT, NSW and South Australia
- 2018 - 2019 Round 2 National Readiness Grants
Information about these grant rounds and the 2017 - 2018 Round 1 National Readiness Grants and 2017 - 2018 ACT Jurisdictional-based Grants are included below.
Just over $28 million over two years has been allocated to deliver 43 ILC National Readiness (Round 2) activities across Australia. Activities funded through this grant round align with the ILC Activity Area One – Information, linkages and referrals.
More than $28.5 million over two years has been allocated to deliver 104 ILC Jurisdictional Based grants (Round 2) in NSW, SA and ACT. Fifty-five activities will be delivered in NSW, 32 in SA and 17 in ACT. The recipients of the ILC Jurisdictional Based Grants for each jurisdiction can be found below:
- NSW ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (DOCX 84KB)
- NSW ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (PDF 250KB)
- SA ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (DOCX 68KB)
- SA ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (PDF 239KB)
- ACT ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (DOCX 61KB)
- ACT ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (PDF 400KB)
Just over $14 million was allocated to deliver ILC National Readiness activities across Australia in Round 1 and up to $3 million was made available in 2017-18 to deliver ILC in the ACT through the Jurisdictional Based Grant Round 1. The recipients of grant funding for both these grants are listed on the NDIS website.
Sign up to the ILC mailing list