For this example case study:
The ILC Activity Area is community awareness and capacity building.
The ILC Focus Area is multi-regional activities.
1. Why is your idea important?
- Many people and employers in the community aren’t fully aware of the contribution that people with disability can make to the workforce.
- Community data told use that not enough people with disability are employed.
2. Who will you work with?
- People with disability who are seeking employment.
- Employers in the community.
- The media.
3. What will you do
Develop and deliver a community awareness campaign to increase employment opportunities for people with disability.
4. What changes will take place?
- Increased community understanding of rights and barriers for people with disability.
- Positive change in individual attitudes and community culture.
- Increased knowledge and capability within business and community based organisations.