For this example case study:
The ILC Activity Area is individual capacity building.
The ILC Focus Area is remote/rural delivery (and Multi-regional activities).
1. Why is your idea important?
People with disability have the skills and knowledge to assist their peers and are viewed as a trusted source of information.
2. Who will you work with?
- People with disability who would like information about a particular disability.
- People seeking information about a particular disability.
3. What will you do?
- Hire and train people with disability to work on a telephone information service.
Provide telephone support to interested community members.
4. What changes will take place?
- Increased access to high quality, accessible, relevant and easy to understand information.
- Increased self advocacy, independence and relationship building.
- People with disability lead, shape and influence their community.