For this example case study:
The ILC Activity Area is information, linkages and referrals.
The ILC Focus Area is specialist or expert delivery.
1. Why is your idea important?
Having access to high quality, relevant and timely information is critical to enabling people with disability to make informed decisions.
2. Who will you work with?
People with a certain disability and their families and carers.
3. What will you do
4. What changes will take place?
- Improved knowledge about disability and/or where to find support from mainstream and community services.
- Increased motivation, confidence and empowerment to act.
- People with disability are connected and have the information they need to make decisions and choices.