Economic Participation Grant Round
The Economic Participation grant round is designed to support the work of the recently established Participant Employment Taskforce. This grant round will seek innovative proposals that build the capacity of people with disability to participate in work, while also supporting employers to create opportunities for people with disability.
The Employment Participation grant round will open in early 2019.
Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations Grant Round
This grant round is now closed. For information about future funding opportunities please subscribe to the ILC mailing list.
ILC funding Resources
- About ILC
- Strengthening ILC: A national strategy towards 2022
- ILC Newsletter Subscription
- ILC Newsletter Archive
- ILC Grants
ILC Funded Projects
Grants being delivered from July 2018 include 160 projects across three grant streams:
- 2018 Rural and Remote Grant Round
- 2018-2019 Round 2 ACT, NSW and South Australia Jurisdictional Grants
- 2018 - 2019 Round 2 National Readiness Grants
Information about these grant rounds and the 2017 - 2018 Round 1 National Readiness Grants and 2017 - 2018 ACT Jurisdictional-based Grants are included below.
Just over $28 million over two years has been allocated to deliver 43 ILC National Readiness (Round 2) activities across Australia. Activities funded through this grant round align with the ILC Activity Area One – Information, linkages and referrals.
More than $28.5 million over two years has been allocated to deliver 104 ILC Jurisdictional Based grants (Round 2) in NSW, SA and ACT. Fifty-five activities will be delivered in NSW, 32 in SA and 17 in ACT. The recipients of the ILC Jurisdictional Based Grants for each jurisdiction can be found below:
- NSW ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (DOCX 84KB)
- NSW ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (PDF 250KB)
- SA ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (DOCX 68KB)
- SA ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (PDF 239KB)
- ACT ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (DOCX 61KB)
- ACT ILC Jurisdictional Based Grant recipients (PDF 400KB)
Just over $14 million was allocated to deliver ILC National Readiness activities across Australia in Round 1 and up to $3 million was made available in 2017-18 to deliver ILC in the ACT through the Jurisdictional Based Grant Round 1. The recipients of grant funding for both these grants are listed on the NDIS website.
Sign up to the ILC mailing list